About Me

My photo
I am a mum of two girls. I love to cook, sew and do lots of crafts. I also love to use my Thermomix called Thelma. She is a life saver in my kitchen and I can create lots of different creations.

Monday, May 2, 2011

So much to show!!!

I am sitting here wondering what to start off with, do I do a photo section of my birthday cakes and various other cakes I have created? or do I just start off with what I am working on at the moment on the sewing machine? I have so many things that I have done and would love to tell you about. If you are one of my friends on fb some of this will not be new to you but I promise to show new stuff too!
This is the latest project, a bag. It is the first time I have made one and didn't have a pattern for one and have been wanting to make a bag for a while. It is not quite finished just have to finish the zip and the handle. I traced around a bag I already have and so far it is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment