About Me

My photo
I am a mum of two girls. I love to cook, sew and do lots of crafts. I also love to use my Thermomix called Thelma. She is a life saver in my kitchen and I can create lots of different creations.

Monday, May 2, 2011

First post for my creative blog!

I have just had this thought that I should write something that I love to do! At the moment I am writing from my iPod so no pictures will be going up yet.
Had a big baking day today and my feet are killing me. 65 muffins and two lots of cookies double batches.
I will get on the main computer and up date properly real soon. But tomorrow is the last day doing the finishing touches of costumes for the school musical! Pity it is only every two years, but I do have plenty of years ahead as my oldest is only in grade 2 and baby only starts prep next year lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment