About Me

My photo
I am a mum of two girls. I love to cook, sew and do lots of crafts. I also love to use my Thermomix called Thelma. She is a life saver in my kitchen and I can create lots of different creations.

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Birthday cakes I have made so far for my Eldest Daughter!

Today I am going to post the Birthday Cakes I have done so far. There have been a few so here goes. The first ones are from my eldest daughters Birthdays.

Woman's weekly Carousel.
Amy Bear from Banana's in PJ's!

Captain Feather Sword's Boat!

Just a number 4!  
This was my first attempt at an in making an Ice-cream cake it is a soccer ball!!!!!!
This was a double layer Choc\Vanilla, with chocolate writing.
OK, so that is all for now till the next birthday. I did Skip birthday number 5 cause she wanted a bought Ice-cream cake so that birthday was extremely
 easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment