About Me

My photo
I am a mum of two girls. I love to cook, sew and do lots of crafts. I also love to use my Thermomix called Thelma. She is a life saver in my kitchen and I can create lots of different creations.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Very Busy Week!

True to my word, I tided my sewing nook and started and finished nearly everything that I had started or left to mend.
Bethany's Pj's were actually very easy to sew as I had already sewn some for Hannah. The neck line was still a little tricky but over all I would do it again! She absolutely loves her sparkly star PJ's.

There were 4 toddlers Hats, which I had cut out years ago they are very cute just never got around to making them. I fixed up a pink shirred dress that was fraying every where. And the pink bag I also finished. All of these items (in the picture below) are for sale one small hat, (teddy bear small 48cm) $6, and the other 3 are medium 51cm $8. The bag is and the dress are $15. The dress should fit a big 3year old up to a small 5year old.


No comments:

Post a Comment