About Me

My photo
I am a mum of two girls. I love to cook, sew and do lots of crafts. I also love to use my Thermomix called Thelma. She is a life saver in my kitchen and I can create lots of different creations.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello! touching base, broken camera!!!

Sorry it has been a while since I have written. I have been working on a dress, the one in the last pattern I just bought and the black fabric. It is looking good. Also I can't take any photos yet as the camera is broken. Anyway yesterday I was looking at my emails and a friend sent me one to a wonderful blog, which landed me into another great blog. So I now have a goal to aspire to for a cute summer dress (just need a few kgs to go first). The site is www.sewweekly.com and it is a 1950's style dress. I am now on the search for the perfect fabric to put aside for it and a pattern too.

No comments:

Post a Comment