About Me

My photo
I am a mum of two girls. I love to cook, sew and do lots of crafts. I also love to use my Thermomix called Thelma. She is a life saver in my kitchen and I can create lots of different creations.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Newly aquired Material

Funky Flannel!!  $6.99/mt It is so cute, I am making some Pj's for myself. This will only make some pants, still deciding if I should go back and get some more for the top too! Hmmmm
















New Romance Voile. $3/mts yep you have seen that right! Cheap! I got 5mts to make the Maxi dress that I have been wanting to make for a long time. It will be nice and light for spring/summer can't wait!



















Floral Dobby Poppy! $5/mt bought 2mts. I just loved this material. Don't know what I will make with it yet but it was too cute to pass up.


No comments:

Post a Comment